Unlike small firms that only handle one or two areas of the law, the dedicated and experienced legal team at Layton & Southard is well-equipped to handle almost any legal concern that you or your family members might experience. Some of the many different types of cases we handle include:
- Personal injury claims resulting from car accidents, tractor-trailer wrecks, commercial vehicle accidents, motorcycle wrecks, ATV crashes, pedestrian accidents, and other acts of negligence—including wrongful death claims for clients who’ve lost a loved one. Call us now for your free personal injury consultation
- Family law concerns related to divorce, adoption, paternity, child custody, and visitation
- Creating a will or trust or handling the probate process for a loved one who has passed away
- Business law concerns such as drafting contracts, creating a succession plan, or negotiating the terms of a business purchase
- Issues related to buying or selling residential or commercial real estate, drafting or negotiating leases, and subdivision development
- Criminal defense for both misdemeanor and felony charges, including DUI and drug possession
Regardless of what specific challenges you’re facing, quality legal services are an investment in your future. Our team is committed to providing effective representation tailored to meet your specific needs. To learn more about how we might be of assistance, please contact us today to discuss your case.